2/17/09

Fifty Questions;

1. What is your favorite teacher's name? Mrs.Washington
2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now? Hot pink
3. What are you listening to right now? Stripped , Shiny Toy Guns
4. Whats your favorite number? 17
5. What was the last thing you ate? Macaroni
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Flamingo Pink
7. How is the weather right now? It's alright. Pretty mellow.
8. Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone? Jordan
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Body -> Shoes -> Face -> Hair ( In order. )
10. Do you have a significant other? Nah, I'm playing it single until next year.
11. Favorite TV show? The Big Bang Theory
12. Siblings? Two half brothers / Two step brothers
13. Height? 5'4"
14. Hair color? Dark brown
15. Eye Color? Hazel
16. Do you wear contacts ? 20/20 Vision .
17. Favorite Holiday? Christmass
18. Month? January .
19. Have you ever cried for no reason? Hasn't everyone ?
20. What was the last movie you watched? Roman Holiday
21. Favorite Day of the Year? My birthday .
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? I've done it before
23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)? Yayes
24. Hugs or Kisses? Both <3
25. Chocolate or Vanilla? Duh, Chocolate
26. Do you want your friends to respond to this? Sure , why not ?
27. Who is most likely to respond? Hm,
28. Who is least likely to respond? Hm,
29. What books are you reading? Goose chase
30. Piercings? Ears, & seconds
31. Favorite movies? Breakfast at Tiffany's, Charlie Bartlett,
32. Favorite football Team? Hm,
33. what were u doing before this? Physics homework.
34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?butter, lots of butter
37. Dogs or cats? cats, and dogs, or neither. I don't care. Just not mean ones, or hyper ones, or loud ones. :)
38. Favorite flower? Daisy
39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do? Uh, mhmmm
40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex? A little bit
41. Have you ever loved someone? I dont think so
42. Who would you like to see right now?Hm,
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten? Hizell to the yeah
44. Have you ever fired a gun? Does paintball count ? Oh, yeah, my dad's.
45. Do you like to travel by plane? I LOVE to fly. I'm flying in three weeks & I'm so excited. It's my favorite.
46. Right-handed or Left-handed? Right .
47. How many pillows do you sleep with? Three ?
48. Are you missing someone? A lil' bit.
49. Do you have a Tattoo? Ask me in five years , I'll have one, I promise .
50. Anybody on myspace that you'd go on a date with? Hm,

No comments:

Post a Comment