2/15/09

On the Runway Today;

Threeasfour (Spring RTW ) seems to be going for the Extraterrestrial look with the swim - cap hats, and odd shapes.  Frankly, I'm not too sure that I like it.  However, at the very most, I can say that I admire their confidence and courage to putting a line like that down the catwalk.  Don't believe me?  See for yourself -




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Those poor, poor models look a little awkward.
But, then again, maybe it's just me.

What do you think?

...

On the other hand, One can truly appreciate Ohne Titel's feelings on the new topic, "Black is the New Black."  Every piece in this Spring collection is black - excepting the four outfits that are totally brown.  Those set aside, it's all black boots, black jackets, black pants, black everything.  But, I like it.  I like it a lot.  I would wear anything in this set.
Check it out -

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I especially like the side cropped leather jacket & the torn pants. 
Very biker chick.

That's all for the Runway Report.





No comments:

Post a Comment